Monday, October 13, 2014

Frenden-deed!

I picked up another set of Frenden's brushes over the weekend. I have to say I felt like a kid on Christmas as I was installing each of them. Manga Studio only lets you install one at a time as far as I can tell, and  I was so tempted to stop installing them and mess around with the brushes I already added to my tools. With one hundred brushes included in the set, this was went on for a while.

I don't want to fanboy out, but this guy and his brushes are incredible.
I made some quick concept sketches using the one of the concept brushes from the Paint and Wet Media set. If you have Manga Studio, you owe it to yourself to check out Frenden.com. You can pick up the brush sets from $4.99 -$5.99 each, or get the super set with over 200 brushes for $14.99.

The sketches are two goblins, a leaner variant of a Ta'ak, and a brutal NPC guard I am working on.

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment