Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Skirmisher Class Star fighters for, your dungeon?



Early "statting" ideas for the Skirmisher Class ships
Here are some of the "star fighter" type ship ideas I have come up with, specific to species. They are small and feel more like flying coffins to me, but will be considerably more maneuverable and able to target larger ships easily. The player "class" Veteran Pilot starts with a ship as an extra, but they are much larger and more versatile. these Skrms might not come into play that much from a player perspective as they are pretty dangerous to fly in, and I probably should have spent my time fleshing out the enemy ships first, but I couldn't resist starting with the "good guys". And I wanted to get them done for playtesting. And I want one.

I had originally created a partially functional drop ship in the lowest level of the Cult of the Fallen Star dungeon, but am likely going to replace it with one of these (a ship captured by the Ta'ak).

- Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment